St. Paul Youth Ministry
Keep Up To Date On Activities: Twitter @RevNeil_IG
Text: “FalconsLYF” to “40650
WE HAVE A BLOG. Calling all youth, if you’d like to write articles for the blog. Contact Pastor Neil. The blog website address: http://www.refuge59.com/
Refuge in November (4-6pm)
Sunday, November 4th at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Ida Grove Possible Movie Night
Sunday, November 18th at St. John Lutheran Church, Battle Creek LYF Thanksgiving
Higher Things Youth Conference (7th-12th Graders are Invited) Calvin University, Grand Rapids, Michigan July 21-24, 2020, Registration: $100 Deadline: December 23rd 10 Reasons You Should Go:
- You will get to grow in God’s word, and experience very powerful worship services, overflowing with the richness of the message of the Gospel.
- Renewed appreciation of historical worship. Yes, they use hymns and liturgy. And they do it so incredibly well, that you will actually learn to appreciate it.
- An opportunity to travel. Time in a car, is a great time to build relationships with one another.
- Really awesome fun at night. Human hamster ball. Talent show.
- College experience. Entire event takes place on a college campus. We will stay in college dorms. Hearing about God in a college context, will get you ready for college.
- In these college classrooms, you will take part in sectionals that really dig deep into the Christian faith. Learning about relationships, sexuality, demon possession, movies in relationship to the faith, College ministries, and a number of other topics.
- Site seeing: We will visit the 3rd largest city in the United States Chicago (9.5 million people) and Lake Michigan.
- Proper Send-off of our Seniors: It will be a nice opportunity to have an appropriate send-off/farewell for the High School seniors who have been active in LYF.
- Soon-to-be 8th Graders & Freshman, will have first real involvement with Senior LYF.
- PASTOR ADAM PECK…Note that this is tentative at the moment. It depends upon his schedule. But it is possible that those who attend will get to catch up with their former Associate Pastor.
High School Bible Class (8th-12th Grade) Sundays @ 10:30am
Join us Sunday mornings throughout the year as we continue to talk about defending the Christian faith.
Junior LYF Night Sunday, November 10th @11:30am (after Church & Bible Class)…Potluck Dinner…bring something to eat and share with your neighbors.
Rake and Run: TBD We will be going around town and raking up the leaves of yards of those who would greatly value our kind assistance. Hope to see you there.
Last Updated: 11/6/2019